Christian conduct is expected at all times.
Parental permission needed to leave camp prior to scheduled dismissal.
Camper is responsible for own belongings.
- Campers have access to telephone for emergency use only.
- Report all illnesses and injuries to First-Aid Attendant.
- Food and drink items are not allowed in the dormitories.
- Radios, CD players, MP3 players, skateboards, comic books, magazines, knives, cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs are not allowed. No cell phones allowed.
- Campers who drive must park cars in designated areas and turn keys into the Camp Office.
If clothing is deemed inappropriate by Event Coordinator or Camp management, camper will be asked to change.
- Modesty and decency must prevail at all times.
- Suggestive pictures and slogans are prohibited.
- Clothes advertising or advocating the use of drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes are prohibited.
- Avoid extreme shortness in shorts and extreme lowness in low-rider jeans or shorts.
- Halter-tops, tube tops, and backless tops are not acceptable.
- No bare midriffs.
- One-piece swimsuits only, modest style. No bikinis or sheer suits allowed. Swimsuits are to be worn only during swim time.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.