These Covid-19 safe practices and guidelines are subject to change based on any updates from Local and State Health Officials.
We are planning to do at at an at least 50% capacity maybe up to a 60% capacity. This will help to make sure we have enough space to spread out.
We are working to ensure that campers, faculty, and camp staff are safe, and have a great time at HRCA. In addition to our regular cleanings, and sanitation measures we will be implementing other safe practices.
· Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available in more common areas i.e. Dining Hall, LDC, Chapel
· Additional screening during check-in
· Daily temperature checks for all campers, faculty, and camp staff
· Changes to salad bar, and cereal bar
· More routine cleaning of high traffic areas i.e. restrooms, Dining Hall, LDC, Chapel, Dorms, door handles, rec equipment
· Other changes as warranted by Local and State Health Officials
We are following Local and State Health guidelines in regards to mask usage for campers, faculty, and camp staff, and will continue to monitor best practices regarding masks. We are also encouraging campers not give “high-fives” or “fist bumps” but rather practice other measures of interaction such as “elbow bumps” or “air high-fives”.
We cannot guarantee the health and safety of our campers, faculty, or camp staff, but we are committed to making HRCA as safe and healthy as possible to ensure a great Summer Camp! We want everyone who comes to camp to have fun, and learn about Jesus, and we will do everything we can to make that happen in a fun, safe, and healthy way.